Disciple (di-ˈsī-pəl) n. A follower or pupil of a great master, such as Jesus. A disciple is a learner who follows a movement or teacher and helps to spread the master’s teaching.
CURRENT SPIRITUAL FORMATION OPPORTUNITIES
We offer daily, weekly and quarterly ecumenically resourced opportunities
based in Episcopal and Anglican tradition. All opportunities are complimentary.
- Bible studies
- Topical studies and current events
- Seasonal studies linked to the Liturgical Year
- Practical Christian living
- Spiritual practices for deepening your relationship with God
- The history of the faith, the Church and the Anglican way
In community, online, at home, anytime!
Join us for these dynamic opportunities:
- Sunday, 11:45am: Attendees gather in the Farmhouse after fellowship time for reflection and application of faith to life.
- Wednesday, 11:00am: Disciple Bible Study, join us for an engaging conversation of scripture, attendees gather in the Farmhouse.
- Online Classes: Epiphany’s Online School for Adults is now open for registration. Course topics include Episcopal life, Christian parenting, faith in society, social action, and much more. Contact the church office to subscribe.
- E-Study: Individual study material, scripture readings and reflection questions delivered to your email inbox weekly. Contact the church office to subscribe.
- Downloadable Studies: based on the Revised Common Lectionary can be found at: episcopaldigitalnetwork.com/stw/bible-study
- Daily Study Guide: Forward Day by Day, is available each month in the narthex.
- Journey of Discovery: Join us for this engaging series that will help us understand how we can become ever more hospitable to those in our community.
Epiphany’s Online School for Adults is now open for registration!
- Introduction to Online Courses
- Introduction to Christian Baptism
- Introduction to Church History
- Introduction to The Gospels
- Instruction to Stewardship
- Spirituality and Racial Justice
- A Christian Response to Gun Violence
- The Episcopal Church
- The Book of Common Prayer
- Spiritual Roots of Loving Parents
- Start a Family Devotion Time
- Handling Strong Willed Children
- Talking About Same Gender Unions
- Holy Communion 101
- How to be a Crazy Christian
- How to Forgive
- How to Pray
- How to Share Your Faith
- Exploring Hell
- A Simple Path to a Deeper Spiritual Life
The average course time is 90 minutes.
You select the course that most interests you and participate at your own pace.
You may pause the course at any time and resume at your convenience.
Contact the church office to enroll.